Total Pageviews

Monday 12 August 2013

Jumping Through Video Games/ Max


Hi im Tom I really love video games. Its my favorite hobbie in the world. I get a bit lzy when it comes to video games due to the fact that its so additicting. Anyway im here to say that something weird happend to me when i went downsatirs to get a drink a glowing light appeared. I opend the door just to get sucked into another deminsion.

The game ive gotten stuck into was Pac-Man cause that was the game I played when I got sucked in.
Where am I WaaaaaaGaaaaaa WaaaaaaGaaaaaa Pac-Man but you're not real. Ahhhhhh its the ghost.
All of a sudden I knew I had to find a way out of here. Wait what if I try to collect all the yellow balls so I can try get out of here. So yeah thats what I done to get out of Pac-Man it only took a few thousand  
deaths but hey it was all worth it.

Ok im back home. Wait a minute this aint home. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! ITS ARE HUMAN. Everyone jump back into your game. Please im not here to hurt anyone I just want to get out of here. A you sure? Yes im sure I don't know how I even got here anyway. Ok you have got yourself in a little pickle my freind. So obvisly I have gotten my self in a pickle said Sonic The Hedge Hog. Yes I have do you have anyway for me to get out of here. Not that I know of. Wait what game did you come from? Pac-Man I may have a way for you to get out of here.

Great how do I get out of here. Well you have to finish the game you were playing when you got here so what game were you playing when you got here. Pac-Man ouch that will be hard. Why well you have to finish that game without dying. Ok can you cheat though. Yes you can but you only have 10 minutes per gadget. Ok im ready. The gadgets I took in with me were Ivisibility, Super strength and flying. Are you ready. Yes this is for all the marbles.

About 60 minutes later. I was done came out with scars and everybody was clapping. Then I was like why you clapping for. They said because your going home and now you hold the world record for Pac-Man. Then all of a sudden a really big green guy came walking out I WIll KILL YOU. whos that guy
umm no idea run said Sonic as every character went back into their video game. Oye who are you just a guy theres a yellow thing over there outside of Pac-Man and this boss is from Pac-Man yeah so thats why you can't leave because he is the current holder of the world record so probaly you need that gem to get out of here. Ok here I go (Dramatic Music). You will not get the world record Nooooooooo :(
Wooooshhhhhh OUCH my head. Anyway im back home and im happy cause I met Sonic and now I currently hold the world record of Pac-Man which I don't really care about so I had an epic JOURNEY...


No comments:

Post a Comment