Total Pageviews

Monday 19 August 2013

Why we need a nice area outside/Max

Us year 7-8's need a place to hang out and just talk. We can not do that if we have little kids running around screaming our ears off. So I strongly believe that we need a nice area outside our classroom area.

Reason number one. Why we need the following Barbecue tables and Umbrellas and just a nice area outside our classroom is because we will just have a nice relaxing area just for year 7-8's to talk and get to know your mates a bit better if you don't know them by now.

My second reason is we can go outside when we a eating we can take a board game such as Checkers or Chest and perhaps we can have a tournament to determine who is the best out everyone at those games. If we a aloud.

My third reason is because our area right now looks ugly and messy with all this construction going on at the moment looks ugly and messy and it smells like a Cow died in their or something and it always distracts me while Im focusing on my learning and not looking at a dump.

My fourth and final reason is because. Mr Fourie will let us go outside and let us work under the sun and enjoying the nice fresh air. We can also use them for upcoming technology. If only Mr Fourie gives  
us permission to go outside.

I have come to my conclusion to try and persuade the board of trustees to put a nice area outside our classroom. So yearn 7-8's don't have to eat with little kids running around screaming and thrown mud everywhere and we eat our lunch in peace and hang out. Outside rooms 11-14 I hope I have persuaded you in some way to put a nice area outside our classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment