Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Emotive Writing Series Of Arguments- Kyle

The value of the phone is quite amazing, at over 10000 dollars of money to its name, it would be dumb not to buy it. I am selling it for what you would pay for it. Thats only fair in my words! Like I said before, it is a piece of history in the making! You could also buy it for any a AMAZING price then re-sell it for of a more of a bigger price!

When I type up a number on this "Different" phone, it makes me feel special all inside! It has a feel to it that can not be compared to any other phone there is. Like I said, it is history and you can't beat it in any other way there is. With its vintage look and feel and hard case back, Its feels like a man's phones that you need!

I can beat you that this phone is the best phone that has ever been brought into the world. It may not be a smart phone where it can tell you the weather or give you news updates but this Vintage phone dose'nt need to that because it looks and is amazing.  Because it was brought into the world not that long ago, Its has a lot of modem features including; maps, texting, app store and any more things. Its clearly the best phone around!

No comments:

Post a Comment