Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Emotive Language Max

My Xbox has been my companion for many years. And Im very sad to say that I need it to be free. It's simply causing to much trouble for me on how addicting it is. One thing that will miss is staying day in day out on the weekends and holidays. And just owning my brother at pretty much any game we play.

With a delicate Blue, White and Black coating of paint and R2-D2. Themed body. Playing it day in and day out on a weekends and holidays is certainly one of the things I would miss. Playing with my brother and owning him no matter what.

Playing online with friends and family and your eyes just go totally game mode. Because your just so addicted to the video game itself. Let both hands go you start shaking and your thumbs just can't stop going up and down as it needs more game time. It's an spectacular experience.

Im so very sad to say that this could be yours at a low price of $499 dollars. Plus when you turn it on it would make little cute R2-D2 noises so whoever buys I hope you have as much fun as I have had on it . If you want this all you need to do is contact 027 Max is awesome . And the experience of a lifetime could be yours 

Remember 027 Max is awesome and it could be yours.





No comments:

Post a Comment