Total Pageviews

Monday 19 August 2013

End of school, start of DEATH!-Sam

I could remember like it was yesterday, Birds chirping, wind rustling, the sun was shining bright and the girls bawling their eyes out. I loved  the last day of school because for amusement all my mates gathered upend watched the girls cry. But this year I was leaving as well as my sister Vicky. As they started the scene, I started laughing as well as my friends. I think they overheard us and knocked us out. As I was unconscious I started to dream about Vicky and I. She was beautiful, Vicky had blue eyes, silky long black hair, a perfect nose and a smile that would blow you away.

But suddenly our body slowly moulded into beaten and bruised  and we looked like we fell of a skyscraper. Vicky began to fade away then vanished. I was still standing there with a scared, cut up face and i watch myself go pale.


As I awoke from my horrible dream, I found myself dangling on my sisters shoulders walking in a alleyway. She had noticed I was awake and dropped me on the ground. My eyesight was still fuzzy and I wasn't steady on my feat. "Where are we" I asked still recovering from the hit. "Lost" replies Vicky. "What happened any way?" I asked concerned. "We started beating up your friends and i noticed Mum and Dad were waiting by the car park staring at us".  "They saw what we did and started walking towards us so I picked you up and ran and thats how we ended up here" explained Vicky. "So we are basically lost", "basically", "thank you" I said sarcastically.


Some one started staring at us and picked up a piece of glass in one hand and a rock in the other. He started to chase us while gaining speed and was becoming closer by the second. As I was running, I noticed that Vicky fell over but I kept going until reached someones house and slammed the door behind me. I saw him cut open her stomach and started eating her intestines. Then plucked out one of her eyeballs and ate it hole and began on her fingers. While this was happening, Vicky was awake screaming. I could bear no more and I started to chuck items in the house at him while I was on the phone to the police. All I heard was please hold. Ten minutes later, they answered and Vicky was missing her arms and some toes. When the police arrived legs were missing and the man tied her to the street light by the remains of her bloody intestines!

No comments:

Post a Comment