Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Emotive Language-Leslie

                       It could be yours..

This out standing Mac book laptop has been in my life for the past 2 years. I have loved and adored this laptop, it has been my pride and joy for as long as i can remember. 

This helpful tool can help you in so many different ways. Such as; Helping you with your work, looking up things you didn't know and just as a learning tool.

Taking this to your job or what ever you do with it will help you very much for example. If you had to write a good persuasive piece and all you had was a piece of paper and a black pencil this will help you so much.

This laptop is in excellent condition. Its basically brand new, You wouldn't find a better mac book laptop than this.This digital device has been so helpful to our family. I (myself) has many useful life skills to teach any one who ever wants it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment