Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 August 2013

Beautiful old doll needs a home- Shayle

Beautiful old doll needs a home
This Beautiful doll has been my friend for 12 years, I have adored this doll for all my life since birth. I am extremely upset to let her go, I need to let her go to someone who can look after her well. She is so worth it, And she is not just a doll, she is your best friend for life.

Waking up, seeing her sitting up high on a shelf calling mum to get her down just eager to look after her, being a part of my weekly fun when i was little. I always made sure she was dressed to perfection and hair brushed till silk, looking her in her eyes, seeing her pink flushed cheeks and long beautiful eyelashes. So beautiful anyone could not resist her. As I give her a big teddy bear hug I smell the sent in her hair like fresh linen. Looking after her as being part of my 9 year fun with this adorable buddy, now at 12 I have to give her to another loving home, I don't want her to just be sitting on the shelf. Long brown silky hair, chocolate brown eyes and ruby red cheeks, Unlike any doll your little girl would dream of.

Imagine your little girl sitting in her bedroom playing with this doll, all your worries gone, no more bored child, this will make your little girl look like such a princess, and i'm sure she will be proud. Playing with this doll, all pink and pretty, just having a blast, the words what does any little girl have i don't? any little girl will think that, Staring over her twinkling eyes, oh yea, a cute doll like this will make any little girl do anything for her.

There is to much to explain about this amazing doll, made in about the 1980s just the feeling your heart gets just rising with love, it feels like your in another world, the slightest peek of her just makes you determine to keep her for ever! sometimes you just want to be a little naughty... make other little girls jelious! Your little girl will feel like a mother to her new born baby, wow what a wonder!

This could be your little girl having the time of her life, just call
1234567
(to note this is not a real number so do not call, not for sale)

1 comment:

  1. I think I want to buy this doll now that was very persuading

    ReplyDelete