Total Pageviews

Monday 12 August 2013

INFINITY part 3 Blake Summerfield

Eventually my vision cleared and the world that was once beautiful and clean was now changed forever. The river was covered with a thick layer of oil and bomb shells bobbed up and down the rapids. Every cloud in the sky had turned a dark grey which had shred throughout the land in golfing it in a murky fog. The sand bank I lay on was now getting slowly swallowed up by the rising river. Animals of all shapes and sizes could be seen half in the river burning away into dust and bones. I felt helpless like a little boy in the big city. Yes, of course the big city. I could scavenge for supplies and possibly find civilization.
I pushed my way through the blackened tree which surrounded me from every direction. It was impossible to tell even which way I was going but something sparked in me. Atom bombs. Their'd destroyed the world with nuclear warfare. Suddenly my heart started beating faster and my temperature was climbing at a rapid pace. It felt like I was on the verge of catching fire, and I was right...
 
part 4 coming next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment