Total Pageviews

Friday 12 July 2013

sick-by Shayle

Sick....
Hi everyone! happy holidays.
at the moment im not feeling that great.... :(
Im sick, maybe with tonsilitis, I hate it, I feal horrible but with my mums help im sooo much better! Im not that bad anymore just a little cough and sore throat its my secound day now being Ill, and hopefully tomorrow ill feel better. By the looks of it I think i will be. I missed out on the last day of school because thats how bad I was feeling, but now I shall be on top of the moon soon I guess. Bye happy holidays
By-Shayle

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get better soon Shayle

    From April:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Shayle
      I really hope you do get better because I know that you were feeling horrible. I will see you back at school

      Delete