Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 July 2013

Aprils Holiday Update

Hey guys,

Last Friday my house was turned from ugly to amazing as in  we had our wallpaper done.  It looks amazing and I wish you guys could see it but unfortuatly you can't but I will send you some photos when everything is back up on the walls.

Also on Saturday was Lucys awesome sleep-over. It was so fun! We watched some movies, Played a table-tennis tortament (Gemma was 1st and I was 2nd), We made home made pizza and had an amazing cake. When we went to bed we started talking about scary storys then kylie (lucys mum) came in and scared Jansje, Gemma and I to death. She told us to go to sleep but all our energy from her coming in and scaring us we couldn't.  Eventually we got to sleep at 2 in the morning!

On Wednesday 24th its the BMX World Champs At The Vector Arena.  My cousin is racing in the 10 year old group and is racing people from Japan, Australia and loads more other countries from around the world.  My family and I are going to support him and have a great time.  I will update about this on Thursday and post about everything exciting that has been going on in my holidays.

Talk to you guys later,
April

1 comment:

  1. April, great to hear you had an eventful holiday. How did your cousin do at the BMX World Champs? Can't wait to see your photo's of your new wall paper.

    Mrs Gregory.

    ReplyDelete