Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Rhys + paintball = FUN

HI GUYS!!!!!!!

On Tuesday the 16th I went paintballing at a place called BLACKGUNZ. If you don't know what paintball is it is a very physical and mental sport where you shoot little paint pellets at your opponents to gain points for you team so your team can win.

Before I carry on I just want to say that this was a painful experience for me and don't go with older people it is a massive disadvantage to you so I recommend that you go with friends unless you want to be shoot at constantly.

I went with my brother Adam and his work friend Andrew. Because there was only three of us we decided to make it all on all. This is the arena we played in.                                       ----->

I was thinking after we started the first round that this would easy because it was there first time but I was wrong. Being the smallest there did not help me at all. I say this because I was shot 5 times on my head and I mean my head not my face the and top of my head.

Hope you guys are having a great time these holidays and I hope to see you around.

p.s I got a hair cut

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome Rhys. I wouldn't go to paintball
    because it sounds like it hurts

    April :)

    ReplyDelete