Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Dreamscape

It was a rainy Tuesday, the day was stormy and windy, it was a terrible day for playing outside. So my family and I went bowling. Once we got there and my Mum payed, it was my turn to bowl. And that was when the strange things happened.


I was lining up for my bowl, when I saw smile dog and I got so scared, I threw the bowling ball high in the air. It fell down and splattered my sister's face. I started freaking out because the walls were closing in and I keep hearing mentally creepy laughter. Suddenly it was just dark and I was all alone except for the crazy puppet rocking in the rocking chair.


He was calling my name in a devilish tone. He asked if I wanted to play suicide bowling. I nodded in agreement, he gave me ball and said ''if you get ten strikes in a row, I will let you live. 9 strikes in a row later....I was on my final strike. I was breathing in and out deeply, thinking what will happen if I miss. Then i bowled and it looked perfect(like it was going to be a strike!)But the puppet got so angry he turned onto a monster and used his mystical third eye to move the ball with his mind control into the gutter.

I froze in fear and horror as he turned into  a horrific beast and shouted in the most terrifying  and mystifying  voice you would ever hear''YOU LOSE"".  I was having a massive fit, all I could see was black and white, I thought I was going mental. So I did something crazy, I tackled him down the bowling ally and the strangest thing happened, we were flying through all my wildest dreams. But suddenly he just evaporated into the spacey darkness , I landed right next to a graveyard.


I heard rustling in the bush, when I noticed fiery red and purple eyes.''I nearly forgot about this dream'' I said. That's when I realized  in exactly 3 seconds the dogs of the devil were hunting me down. I saw a whizz through the air, then I dropped to my knees and noticed I was in a dark room. I felt a a pain in my shoulder, I noticed there was blood on the floor.... and an arrow in my shoulder. I was gasping in pain, when I saw a gun held against my head, and to think this all started with a simple round of bowling. I would never see my Mum, Dad,Sister, Family and Friends. Before I could discuss my negotiations.I heard a deafening BANG!!.

1 comment:

  1. Ben, you have an amazing imagination!

    Mrs Gregory.

    ReplyDelete