Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 July 2013

PACIFIC RIM / Rhys

HI GUYS!!!!!!!!

So on Thursday I went to the most epic movie out right now. I went and saw Pacific Rim. The movie is about legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, started rising from the sea, a war began that would take millions of lives and consume humanity's resources for years on end. To combat the giant Kaiju, that's when a special type of weapon was devised: massive robots,Jaegers, which are controlled simultaneously by two pilots whose minds are locked in a neural bridge. But even the Jaegers are proving nearly defenceless in the face of the relentless Kaiju. What will the humans do save themselves from extinction.   

I thought that I was let down because my expectations were so high from everybody telling me about how cool it was but other than that it was epic!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Busy blogging Rhys - good on you. I wanted to take the kids to Epic during the hols but we ran out of time. Maybe next weekend? So what is your rating out of five for both movies????

    ReplyDelete