Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 July 2013

Happy Birthday!- By Gemma

Hi everyone,

As many of you may know it was Lucy's 13th birthday yesterday (20th July)! She had a sleepover and it was great fun. We watched movies all night, had pillow fights in the dark, made our own pizza(which I have to say turned out to be really professional), stayed up until in the morning, got scared by Kylie (Lucy's Mum) at 1:00am and played a ping pong tournament (which I won).

During the night we watched three movies; So Undercover, Parental Guidance and last we watched Pitch Perfect. After the first movie we took a break to play a ping pong tournament. This tournament was so intense. We had a lot of laughs at people (Charlotte) who apparently couldn't see the ball coming which was why she kept missing it and for the people that thought the aim of the game was to hit the ball off the table. We finished the tournament and went to go make and cook our pizzas. They came out to be very outstanding pizzas. Then we changed into pour pyjamas and had a pillow fight in the dark and continued to watch the last two movies. Finally we got through the movies and just started talking. Kylie did not like this. She came down stairs just as we started talking about scary things, she poked her head through the door and scared April, Jansje and I to death! She told us to whisper and go to sleep. Eventually we did what she said and fell asleep.

Lucy's birthday was great fun and I did not want to go home (reason being I knew I had to go to my Nana's in Ngatea and there's no internet connection and no one to hang out with:]). Thank you Lucy for inviting me, I hope you liked your presents and have fun being a teen!

1 comment:

  1. Wow great description of the fantastic night [and morning] we had.I also loved the introduction of the writing and effort put into it.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete