Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 July 2013

Lone Star / Rhys

HI GUYS!!!!!!!!

Today I had the best dinner ever because I went to LONE STAR!!!! It was so nice. I always get the same thing because its hard to find what you really prefer. So I got the ribs and they were at there best while they were hot. It took me so long to finish them my Mum and Dad were already talking about desert.

While we were there my Dad noticed that there was some one very famous across from us and he said "look there is Kenny Rogers" and of course a person my age would say who's is Kenny Rogers please leave a comment and tell me who he is. :-D

P.s GO WARRIORS!!!!!!! They won there match against the tigers 14 - 24 and Shaun Johnson got VB Man of the match.
Sadly Benje Marshall is leaving the tigers and not returning to league for a while.

PP.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!!!!!! :-D
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rhys

    Thank you Rhys for wishing me a happy birthday.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rhys,
    I'm pretty sure Kenny Rodgers is a singer. My Mum and Dad talk going to his concerts.

    Gemma:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rhys you are a prodigious blogger! You also had a busy holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhys,

    Oh this is going to make me feel 'sooo old'. Nicholas's grandfather used to play Kenny Rodgers all the time when I was younger, yes, when I was younger. Kenny Rodgers is a 'Country Singer', dad must play his music at home? You could say he looks like the KFC Man. Sounds like you really enjoyed your dinner.

    Mrs Gregory.

    ReplyDelete