Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 July 2013

A fun and scary day / Rhys

HEY GUYS!!!!!!

Me again and today I had an awesome day with friends. Me Dylan and Liam went to the mall to have a look around. So you know where looking at the shops went to the food court and when we were just leaving to go to our movie we hear this loud as siren and Liam just gapped it out of the mall it was funny but scary. the whole mall was evacuated in under 4 minutes. We were waiting outside when I saw Clark, Denzel, Davik, Liam H, Rayaan so I talked to them and they were saying how they were going to miss there movie like us so we waited and waited until they let us in.

I got some new shoes today for basketball as well there are NIKE KD V ELITE. Man aren't mums awesome when they say yes. :-D

By the way I forgot to put a photo of my new hair cut on my last post so here it is please comment if u like it.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment