Total Pageviews

Monday 17 June 2013

The haunted mystery

I remember the day like it was yesterday, the blood-curdling screams, the blood on the walls, the only problem was we didn't know who or what did it? Here is how the story went, it was the annual sleep over at school, the school was fine at day, but night that is a different story. It was dark and gloomy and you can see the creepy shadows outlining the courtyard. The creepy moon was red evil.....


We got our sleeping bags and gear and got ready for a night in the school hall, everyone was excited, that was except for me. There was a rumor that our school was built on a haunted graveyard.  My best friend is called Jenny, she isn't afraid of anything. That night was like every other night talking,chatting but something was setting me off. Maybe it was the fact that the floorboards were creaking, or maybe the dark hooded figure I keep seeing outside the broken and dark window. I was hearing stories about the creepy janitor called Garrett A.K.A the germ.


There was chatting for hours and hours on end, until suddenly it was dead silence, which was strange, I looked at the beds. I was shocked to see that no one was in their beds except for the creepy hooded guy with a knife was in Jenny's bed. He picked up his knife and charged at me, but i dodged him just in time and he slammed in the wall.


He was knocked out cold. As he was out i saw a key card on the floor, and right in front of me ,I noticed a hidden door. I tried to push it open, but i couldn't, that's when i realised there was a card slot. I swiped my keycard and the door automatically popped open. My face was frozen still when I saw a whole pack of ghosts( the rumors were true). My chest nearly burst open when i saw what looked like a hive, and worst of all, everyone from the school was there. The ghosts then came charging towards me, but strangely they didn't attack. They explained to me that the germ was their protector, I was not listening to them, I grabbed a coin from my pocket and flicked at the ghosts. Stupid mistake, it went through him and out the other side.


I quickly escaped  just in time and i jumped on the platform next to the slimy,sticky, oozing with puss hive.I made the worst decision of my entire life. I began to bite a hole out of it. I was tearing away at it frantically, when I stopped i realised everyone manage to clamber out and was charging with all sorts of stationary. it just went through them. Germ came charging at me but the school bully risked his life and tackeled the germ into the fire. The ghosts pushed everyone into the fire and they all died. Except for me I snuck away and hit the self destruct button. I just jumped out of the gate in time before it exploded. It has been known as the death school. No one visits the school, until one day a crazy old chinese man lived in that house.... good luck for the old chinese man.

2 comments:

  1. Good story really enjoyed it got a bit scared though

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Scary story, it was so intense, I'm glad you got away.
    Great Writing.

    Mum and Dad xxxx

    ReplyDelete