Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Collage

COLLAGE

I am leading an Exciting and interesting life
I am watching me and my sisters life past by fast
I had a loving uncle but he was taken away from me 
I had a toy that was my favourite  but Mum put it with all the others in the toy bins
I thought being naughty at home was fun 
and now, at 12
I know that I will get punished for what I do.
I have seen my nana going through tough times
I have heard My mum and my real Dad arguing 
I used to think Santa was real
I know that my family loves me
I don’t know why I am so Blonde
I detest people who drive slow on the motor way 
I hate child abuse why would people do it if they know It hurts
I love chocolate and netball
I love my friends and family
I used to love being the smallest child but now i have a four year old sister
I’ve lost my old favourite dinosaur toy
I’ve lost a naughty but loving cat
I’m looking for a good education 
I’m looking forward to going to Auckland Girls Grammar (high school) 
And my heart is keeping me alive!!


By Kaitlyn Yakas -Dance

2 comments:

  1. Well done Kaitlyn nice pic of you and Jess and its nice to know whats going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlyn,

    I really enjoyed how you had written that 'you don't know why you are so blonde;. I also like how you have put chocolate first before netball in your 'I like'.

    Well done!

    Mrs Gregory.

    ReplyDelete