Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 June 2013



COLLAGE

I am leading an Amazing and Sporty life
I am watching the Tv Show Spongebob too much
I had a good piece of chocolate 
I had a dream about Unicorns and Rainbows but They Were evil and killed me :'(

I thought That unicorns were real until I had that bad dream
and now, at 11 I hate Unicorns

I have seen The Movie Iron Man
I have heard my mum yelling at me too much
I used to think chocolate was yucky

I know that drugs are bad
I know that drugs will harm you but still cant find a reason why people still do drugs

I don’t know why People make up silly stories about rainbows and a pot of gold

I detest People that dont like soccer
I hate Asparagus
I love Pizza
I love Minecraft
I used to love Runescape but along came Minecraft
I’ve lost my teddy cause my dog chewed it
I’ve lost my xbox controller cause I left it on the floor
I’m looking for My Scooter
I’m looking for my xbox controller 
And my heart is Keeping my body alive!


by David Wilson

1 comment:

  1. David,
    I find it really interesting that you have lost lots of things and that you are looking for lots of your things.

    In time they will turn up.

    Mrs Gregory.

    ReplyDelete