Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 June 2013

 COLLAGE

I am leading a relaxing life
I am watching the a fair bit of the Super 15
I had some really good chocolate
I had some really cool shoes but but I lost then some how
I thought the world was full of peace
and now, at the age of 12
I don't think that is true
I have seen the world change
I have heard people highjacking planes
I used to think chocolate came from the ground to the surface 
I know how to tie my shoes
I know what 1+1 is

I don’t know why my shoes are lost, maybe because I did not clean them
I detest bullies in schools
I hate people that act "Cool"
I love my dog, Almo
I love my family the way they are
I used to love chocolate but now I know how bad it is for you
I’ve lost my shoes
I’ve lost my tooth because it slipped down the drain
I’m looking for peace in the world
I’m looking for my tooth I lost down the drain 
And my heart is open to everyone


by Kyle Rayner

No comments:

Post a Comment