Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 June 2013

My collage.



COLLAGE

I am leading a busy
I am watching my life pass by so quickly 
I had a great superman toy but it got lost in the bows of my room.
I had a loving grandmother but she was taken away from me to soon.
I thought of climbing trees and reaching the clouds
but now at 11 I know at half way gravity takes its toll.
I have seen sun sets over beaches.
I have heard choirs singing in chapels on christmas eve.
I used to think I was invincible but I know I'm truly not.
I know  growing up is hard.
I know it's bad for me but I can't resist the smell of the rich dark chocolate.
I don’t know why people abuse animals knowing that they can't do anything about it.
I detest people with a dark heart.
I hate people who cheat at games.
I love reading.
I love sweets
I used to love trees but now I despise them 
I’ve lost friends close to me.
I’ve lost friends that can't even come back to even say hi.
I’m looking for a place to start.
I’m looking for a meaning in life.
And my heart is small but that means it has room to grow.
__________________________________________________

by ______________________

1 comment:

  1. Nicholas, wow, I was touched reading the things that you have loved and lost. I am glad to hear that 'your heart has room to grow'. Maybe one day you will learn to love trees again.

    Mum.

    ReplyDelete