Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 June 2013


COLLAGE

I am leading an emotional and learning life                     
I am watching lots of T.V shows but they seem to change constantly
I had 
I had                                     but 

I thought 
and now, at 
I have seen my life turn bad to good
I have heard my new born sister squeal to the new world
I used to think that I saw the tooth fairy one time
but I now know that it was just a dream
I know my brother loves me even tho he does not say
I know my will end one day 
but I live life like it wont

I don’t know why people are so cruel to go 
and kill people that are innocent 


I detest against people who don't care about anyone but themselves
I hate old fashioned shoes they seem to be so boring
I love my baby blanket that I got when I was first born
I love my nan more than my own parents
I used to love teasing my younger brother but I now 
know that it was wrong
I’ve lost most sadness but some still remains 
I’ve lost hope of ever seeing my nana again 
I’m looking for something to explain my life 
I’m looking for  a saying for my life 
And my heart is always open to the people who need it most

by Mikyla

No comments:

Post a Comment