Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Questioning -Finau

                                                                 ???

* How do you arrange your fingers over the keyboard?

* How do you remember the keys?

* How do you type without looking at the screen.

I know that you will have to arrange your fingers in an order on a keyboard but I don't know how. I would like to do this because it is much easier and faster.I would also like to remember the keys because every time I type I would have to look down for the keys.I would also like to look at the screen and type at the same time because I've seen people do it. I can also see how different people type and have tried to type the same way to see if it was easier. Some people type only using their index fingers!








No comments:

Post a Comment