Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Exposure- Personal Inquiry- Kyle



Learn How To Cook/Bake Advances Meals Or Food

What: I would really like to be able to cook meals for my family. I love mexican food like Tacos and other spicy foods. I would also like to learn more Maori ways of cooking and preparing food. Because I have a lot of Maori in me, I believe its important to learn more about it. It could also come in handy in the future. Learning more about Maori and Mexican food could open pathways when I get to high school and so on
Why: Like I said before, because Im got some Maori in me, it would be great if I could learn something about my culture. I also don't know much background for both Maori and Mexican food so it would be all new to me. I choose food as a inquiry because I love cooking anything but I don't know much about; Whats in food, what it dose to us, the backgrounds of different foods and so on. I would also like to find out healthier ways of cooking and finding natural foods.


Inspired:

No comments:

Post a Comment