Total Pageviews

Monday 4 November 2013

Exposure-personal Inquiry-Blake

Learning to Edit a photo on a editing website or download.
I would like to edit a photo so I can edit photo's in the future I make them look good or to have fun. This could open the opportunity for a job in editing movie clips or photo's. I've always like fiddling with images and making them look outstanding and mind blowing with a website called fantastic face. This time I want to do something even more advanced, Photo shop. (Thats if my computer can let me download it) My goals are;
1) First to learn every tool in the tool bar.

2) Link two images together that have the same color (Such as the mouse pic or the toad pic. Accept mine will be less advanced.) 

3) change the look of a picture of my face or a picture of an animal so it looks completely different.

I'm Will have to work extra hard cause this Saturday I'm am flying over to the Gold Coast for a week.




1 comment: