Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 November 2013

exposure - personal inquiry - TEIA

MAGIC

I would like to learn multi pull magic tricks so i can show them to my family after my personal inquiry because my mum and dad are all ways surprised when i do a magic but i want to learn how to do more tricks so i can do lots of magic tricks to my family instead of the same magic tricks over and over again and i don’t want them to get board of me. But i also want to learn a lot more than just card tricks if i could i want to learn dynamo tricks but not like any of those levitation ones if I do that it would take a lot of time. Plus I would also like to learn how to do the dynamo shuffle. 

This is important to me because I've seen on T.v how dynamo can amaze people with just a snap of a finger and i want to be able to do that to my family and friends after my personal inquiry i can already amaze people with the snap change but they will be even more amazed after my inquiry   

it wasn't only this video that inspired me it was my camp talent group that decided to do magic and we looked up all these magic tricks and Mr Fourie told us that we could do this for our personal inquiry and it was then i decided to do magic for my inquiry.    






No comments:

Post a Comment