Total Pageviews

Monday 4 November 2013

Exposure-Personal Inquiry-Finau



I would like to have the skill to touch type like an expert!

The main reason on why I would like to touch type because it's the main thing you have to do at high school. In case of science fairs and projects you will need a computer to type things, print them and paste it on a board. I would like to touch type so I could type faster and get more things done in time. What if there was an online test that that you had to complete in 30 minutes and you are not the fastest typer?

That is also important why it is important that I learn how to touch type. I get more things done on time and so I don't completely waste my whole time trying to find the letters on the key board. The only thing that I know about touch typing is that there is a certain way you control your fingers over the keyboard.  I would also like to do a few cool tricks using keyboards including keyboard art.


Here is an idea of what I'm gonna try to do...
These guys can type 168 words per minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment