Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Exposure Personal Inquiry-Max

Learning to play the guitar


What) What I want to do with the guitar is learn how to play songs. Because I want to play really basic songs and really advanced songs. like Gangnam Style. Which is a really advanced songs with advanced  
tunes so yea...                                                                        

Why) Why this is something important to me. Its important to me because the first time I had picked up a guitar all I do is try play a song. And I end up playing random sounds. and just going up and down really hard. My parents didn't have the time to send me to have lessons and that made me very sad.

Inspired) This Asian dude on Youtube really inspired me to learn how to play the guitar when I first saw him. And we had this project to do straight away I picked guitar here is some links of him playing songs on his guitar. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LNTXE9e5ok
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmplmxwE2WM

No comments:

Post a Comment