Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Exposure - Personal Inquiry - Sign Language - Sam

This term I have chosen to learn the basics of sign language.
http://nzsl.vuw.ac.nz <----- Heres a dictionary of sign language.

What: I really would like to do sign language because it would be helpful. I like how its a language that is apart of NewZealand and would be helpful in many ways.

Why: I chose this because it is a very useful skill to have and can be helpful throughout life. Also my mum is becoming a teacher which teaches the deaf. So I could help her too. It would also be cool being able to use another language.

Inspired: People that are deaf don't have much people to talk to since others can't sign so i thought i could practice some basic skills of signing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment