Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Exposure - Personal inquiry - KAITLYN

What?
I would like to learn to count to 10 and be able to pronounce simple Japanese greetings. By the end of my personal inquiry I would like to be able to pronounce the greetings that I have learnt right and also pronounce numbers up to 10 correctly. I think learning to speak a different language is really cool and maybe I will be able to say more complicated things by mid next year!

Why?

I picked this topic because my step Dad can speak Japanese, and also he can have conversations with my sister Jess because she is learning how to speak Japanese at school. Next year at AGGS I have to learn Japanese for my language so by doing this I can get a head start! "yay"

Inspired:

Here are some videos that are going to be help full to me. These are going to help me pronounce words right.
Here is some simple greetings !
Here is how to count to count to 10 in Japanese

No comments:

Post a Comment