Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Personal inquiry/Mikyla

                                       Spanish
For my personal inquiry I want to learn how to say the basic words in spanish.
I want to be able to say simple words like good morning and goodbye in spanish.
I choose this topic because I want to visit spain when I am older and I have friends that know how to speak spanish so it would 

be really cool if I could speak to them in their own language.
I also think that learning spanish would be really fun and I have always wanted to know how to speak spanish because some of the words a similar to english.
I have always admired spanish and I think it would be really cool if I could speak some of it.

Here is a 3 minute lesson on how to introduce yourself in spanish:
click here







No comments:

Post a Comment