Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 September 2013

INFINITY part 10 By Blake Summerfield

I slowly walked up to the front of the jeep where the 2 body's lay dead. One held a computer, He must have been communicating with Captain Eagle. The text read.

"Captain. We are on our way to the docks. Have the other four arrived yet?"
"Only one. Where are you?"
"We are pasting Green Leaf Meadows. We are far away."
"Another has arrived. Its the Grey hound."
"Sir. We are getting close to the Diamond Bridge. Send in two tanks to protect."
"We've been hit. Send in som2d5s6f   mejikv."
"Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..."

Their going to the docks. That's where I'll be heading. "Hey!" Shouted Lt. Frost.
They had made it across the river. "We are the last of the Resistance. Our base is under attack they can't send Reinforcements to help us, We have to finish the job off our selves." He said.
"How much do we have?" I asked.
"50 at least. Not at all enough to stop an army."
"Then we fight any way."

My feet were covered in blisters and my legs were bored from the same movements. Left, Right. Left, Right. Left, Right. Walking down this gravel road was worst than my training in Africa. I could have died but I Was so close to the Docks, I could hear the water and the people talking. From above the hill I stopped and regrouped our men. From here you could the Vast Ocean that stretched for miles, The ember Lake. And just below us was the Docks.

part 11 coming next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment