Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Descriptive writing-Lucy

Describe: A friend without saying who it is.
My friend is the weirdest and most out-going person I know. My friend is the bestest friend I've ever met. We sometimes fight but we take it all back in an instant. I don't know what I would do without her.

She is not exactly from New Zealand, but has her New Zealand citizenship. I sometimes understand what her and her family are saying but normally I don't have a clue about what they are saying. She doesn't really have her accent anymore, But if you listen carefully you can still here it slightly.

Her appearance don't exactly tell the whole story. She seems quite and shy but you soon realize she is the complete opposite. Both her eyes and hairier brown nut she has a faded strip of dark red in her hair. She has long legs and a short body. She is always in something similar. Her mum says that her wardrobe is full but only wears 3 or 4 things.

She has what some would call a disability, but what I would call something to show how sting she is. She has strongest muscles but their all for show. She's not afraid to hit or bite either. She sometimes comes to my house after school because her family are busy.

So, my friend is the coolest, weirdest and wackiest friend I could ever have. She is proud to be friends with a pineapple lump. And also she calls blonde.

WHO IS MY FRIEND?????

3 comments: