Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 September 2013

INFINITY part 11 By Blake Summerfield

four guards stood by the main entrance to the docks, They were all equipped with mini guns. If we were going to get in it would be through the fence. "Frost, you take your men and wait till I give the command then you raid the docks. I'll go around the perimeter and make my way into the station. All I need is C4, I only have a five seven." I explained.
"Here."
He pasted me 3 Frag grenades. "This is all I have. Use them well." He said passing them to me.
If only we had more men, 50 is just not enough.

I had already made my way to the side of the docks when my radio let out a crackle. "I'm getting my men down to the entrance. Hurry up down there." Frost said angrily.
"I'm already there though. Ha. O.k send in your men in igzactly 10 second. That's when the fence should be cut open." I Explained.

From my back I pulled out a peer of pliers and started cutting away. 3 seconds had pasted and I only had two wires out of seven left to do. By now 5 second had pasted and my hand was shaking like mad. 6, 7, 8. I was only one wire left when I saw it. Through the cracks and gaps of the crates I could see a large cage. From all I could see it was a huge beast with grey fur and scars every where on its body. It was at least 2 metres tall with no space for it to move around in its cage. I was too concentrated on the beast that I forgot about the wires.

 A huge explosion of bullet shots filled the air at that very moment. I grabbed the wire and ripped it off making a large circle in the fence line. I took one last deep breath and stepped through the fence into enemy lines. This was where the last days of my life would end. In an attempt to save the world along side the very last of the resistance with honor.

part 12 coming soon...

1 comment: