Total Pageviews

Monday 23 September 2013

INFINITY part 12 By Blake Summefield

I ran along through the crates not baring to look across at the war zone beside me. I'd reached the end and to my left was the dock that ran up to the ship. But on the corner of my eye I saw the cage, It was open. I tipped toed up the docks following two men carrying a large box. Big enough for a person. Then from behind I heard a loud growl. I turned around to see the Grey Hound charging at me. I took six shots at its head yet it still carried on. It lunged at me but I ducked causing it to skid down the docks to a stop. Slowly I pulled out two, sharpened knifes. I chucked the first at it head spraying blood into the air. Then I Ran and skidded under its belly with my knife high in the air. It slit open it stomach spilling more blood upon the docks. I quickly grabbed my grenade and pulled the safety lock off. I yanked it into the air and at the same time jumping down into the lake.

It ignited into a huge ball of flames spewing Debris over the lake. I watch the Grey Hound limber in agony as metal plank rained down upon its bleeding body. Slowly the boat clogged to the bottom of the Lake leaving only a large box half on the docks. I swam over and pulled myself up. It was the same box that was hulled up onto the boat before. It snapped open and a little boy rolled out. His face was covered in mud and his clothes were ripped and old. He smelt of dead sun dried sheep guts covered in vomit that was left out for 20 weeks.

"Hello." He Said with a little, weak voice.
"My names Tom. Are, are you a german as well?" Whispered Tom.
"No. I'm here to save you. Now tell me all you know about the germans." I asked.
"I only got this map. It seems that the germans aren't in the war any more. The dark lord has once again woken up. He is sending an army of Night Raiders, Grey Hounds and Blood monks onto GreenLeaf Kingdom. Once their gone he can send a attack on Blue Castle to get the golden sword and destroy it for good."

"What?" I said. I'd never been out of Metro city before. I'd only gone to White Back for training for the Resistance. I don't even know what GreenLeaf is even though its the biggest terrain in the Silver Hills.
"I want you to go to Blue Castle and take upon the sword so the great lord doesn't get it. Then use it to destroy the Dark Tower. Use this map to get there. But what ever you do, Don't attack a Blood Monk." Tom Explained handing me the map.
"Frost! We're going on an adventure!..."

Part 13 coming soon...

1 comment: