Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 September 2013

INFINITY part 9 By Blake Summerfield

He exploded into a mash of red liquid that slowly splatted over the pavement. The last of his body burnt away in the fire. His final words. "The Grey Hounds shall raise above humanity..." I walked over to the where the bridge once stood not caring about the solider dying. The last of the Resistance joined together at the other side of the bridge. "We will get to you!" Screamed Lt. Frost.

Then I remember my task from I was sent out to do from the beginning, To destroy the secret cargo which by now would be shipped over the globe. Suddenly the sound of a engine roaring filled my ears. The jeep. "Frost! Get the RPG out!" I shouted to him.
I quickly turned around to see the Jeep rush shooting numerous bullets at me. I jumped towards the jeep and grabbed hold just in time. "Blow it up" The missile shoot from the RGP at such a rate that it blow apart the Jeeps tires.

In an instant the Jeep was jolted to the side sending spark flying behind. With the last of my energy I yanked myself up into the back. What I saw would change every thing forever. A single arcade machine stood shimmering in the night sky. It was blue with the words 'Polybius' written on top. Then my mind start to get heavy. "I remember" I Whispered.
The game that creates nightmares, Amnesia and even Suicide. The game that was created for one reason, Biological psycho warfare...

Suddenly the Jeep was chucked on to it's side causing me to fall off. It was violently thrown around until it came to a stand still. Bits of debris covered the road all surrounding the arcade game. It was destroyed, Good.

part 10 coming next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment