Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Descriptive writing- Gemma

My Friend


My friend is also known as a pineapple lump. Her appearance is small but as said — small things come in big packages. A bit crazy, but completely harmless, my friend is.

Sitting relatively close to this person, you can tell she's a bit strange- not like any other. She doesn't like getting into trouble (as I found while writing this description). She may not be an overall athlete but her strong point is her dedicating smarts.

My friend is small with caramel-chocolate eyes and brunette hair. But as said before she is a pineapple lump. Definition: Brunette but down inside, very blonde.

She can be shy but she is definitely very outgoing. Having been in hospital, she was still committed to tag along to support her cross country team. She played during the netball season along with playing the guitar and reading as her hobbies.

My friend is unlike any other with her unique defiance and appearance.


1 comment: