Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Describe a friend with-ought saying there name/Mikyla

                                                    DESCRIBE

The person I am describing is a very close friend of mine.
This person is kind and very humorous.
This person I can truly say is a true friend no matter in what situation.
I can tell this person anything and she will not tell anyone.
This person sometimes wears earings and used to play netball.
This person is not scared of heights (unlike me)
She sometimes gives up her time to watch a younger sibling play sport when she would rather do something else.
She will tell me anything unless it is a secret.
This person I am describing is sometimes sporty and sometimes competitive in what she does.
This student is also new but old.

1 comment:

  1. Is it me miki because I'm new but old and you can trust me???

    Shay

    ReplyDelete