Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 September 2013

My friend Someone.... - Shayle

                       My friend someone
My friend is a girl, she goes to reremoana school, she has dark chocolate colored eyes and brown hair. My friend is short for her age. She can be very quiet, but really she is a loud funny outgoing person, she loves to smile and is bursting with laughter. It is her last year at this school. you wouldn't believe she bursts for blue she is in love with the color this girl loves to study and is eager to get everything right.

This girl is a good fiend, she is very mature in another world and weird i love it! she lets loose and enjoys herself. My friend is from NZ, this girl is very into reading, and when she reads a book she can't get out of it. My friend  has not the best of eye sight, she is friendly but bot only that she loves hair accessories! her talent is running, she is good at it and can get a good place when she trys, she is also good at music and plays a particular installment.

Can you quess her?

4 comments: