Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 September 2013

INFINITY part 8 By Blake Summerfield

An silent boom rumble in the distance. An Explosion. From over the top of the bridge rolled a bloke of metal, a tank. It lowered Its barrel till it was in line with us. The missile shot out and blow apart the remains of a building. It showered debris over the camp site. A second tank joined the chaos firing Missile after missile. I was left there in the wreckage of gun fire and missile once again burning up like I done in the forest. This time it was different. It didn't hurt and I could feel the power rushing trough my veins. Then All around my body light up with flames making some sort of, shield.

A third tank joined in and aimed for the medical tent. It was too late, Every solider in the tent had been killed along with Lisa. I Walked through the flames and smoke till I was at the beginning of the bridge. Slowly my hand light up with flames and I aimed for the first tank. A beam of fire bursted out igniting the tank on fire. The two other tanks lowered there barrels at me. I fired again but this time both of the tanks exploded apart sending scarps of metal everywhere.


Standing at the end of the bridge was a single man. His face was half burnt and he wore a large camouflage jacket. From his pocket he pulled out a Remote."One more step and the bridge explodes along with your companions."
"I don't need to."
Suddenly the whole bridge erupted into a ball of flames spilling metal and titanium into the river.
"What! Your, Your" He subbed.
I raised my hand which was heating up with power."No! No! Please!"
"You made your choice."


No comments:

Post a Comment