Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 May 2013

School's out -(end of term 1)

Orientation:

It was two minutes past 3.00pm at Reremoana school. Normally people would leave as soon as they could, pushing out the gates to go home. But today was different it is the end of term 1. The girls are crying and saying their goodbyes,and the boys they just don't care. Most of them just walk off and don't even say goodbye to there friends at all. I was saying goodbye to Clair,April, Jansje, and Ginger my best friends.

At school we were the trouble makers. We would behave well in the classroom but when we were not in them we had a whole different personality. The worst of our pack was Clair. She has blonde hair that   has been dipped dyed purple. Her eyes are blueish green, and she always breaks the school rules.

Complication:

We imagined that our school holidays would be perfect, the best one ever. We would spend time with each other before we have to go back to our lame school. When I finished saying good bye to my friends I started to walk home. When I finally got home Mum, Dad, And my sisters were there sitting on the sofa I found it very unusual because they are normally home 2 hours after me! They said they needed to talk to me about something. I sat down on the couch and Mum and Dad said" we are you and your little sister away to live with your aunty Scarlett and uncle Alfie. You will be staying there for about 7 years or more she carried on. The first question I asked was wheres Skye (my older sister) going.They replied " she is living with Aunty Monique.

In between the Complication and the Climax
Why do I have to have Dizzy ( my little sister). Aunty Monique is the best Aunty ever, she will give you any thing you want but as for Aunty Scarlett she is the opposite. Aunty Scarlett has 2 kids and they are spoiled little brats and are VERY VERY mean! I stormed off to my room as soon as I heard that when I found out I was that I was leaving on Wednesday on the first week of the holidays. I had no time to spend time with my friends or go shopping I could do nothing that I had planned to do to have the best holiday ever. I was so angry and sad at the same time. When I was laying on my bed looking up at the roof i can up with an AWESOME idea. We could squeeze everything into one day the only day we could do it is tomorrow because I am leaving on Wednesday.
I jump up and call Clair, April, Jansje and Ginger to tell them that I was moving away and tell them my awesome idea.

I got up straight away and got dressed and headed out the door for a day of shopping and hanging with my friends. We went to the mall. Half an hour later I got a phone call from my mum telling me that I had to come home and finish packing my bags because they have decided to send be away early. I told the girls and we hugged goodbye, I cried as I turned around to walk away I still could not believe that my mum and dad have decided to send me away!!

Climax
I went home and packed my bags then I decided to have a nana nap so I could get some rest. I slept in till 10am and my plane leaves at 12am.  I got up and grabbed my bag and went outside to the car where mum and dad where waiting.

The whole way to the airport I said nothing. We were pulling into the drop off zone, mum got out and gave me a hugged here goodbye. But when my step dad got out I walked away from him and said nothing (I only did that because he was the one who decided to send me away.As soon as I walked into the doors  was missing mum already but i went to the cafe and got myself a got chocolate and a brownie and it made me fell better for a little while.

Finally it was time to bored the plane. I had enough of people snoring next me, people leaning on my shoulder and babies crying so I put on my ear phones and and listened to some songs turned up to full volume.

Resolution
I finally got to Los Angles where my Aunty and cousins where waiting for me. On the way to my Uncle Alfies place and my cousins were already calling me names! The house was a mess they lived in the middle of town with all the racket. I rang mum and convinced her why I should move back  home I said i would pay for my own ticket and mum said YES!!! The three of us lived with Aunty Monique.
I brought my ticket straight away. I moved away from that horrible place within 2 days.Now i am happy and shopping with my best friends!! Turns out to be one of the best holidays ever!!!!!

            

4 comments:

  1. COOL STORY KAITLYN!
    KEEP IT UP

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that right

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe so sad wish i could do that. But unfortunately i cant

    Miss you all

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice story kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete