Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 May 2013

COLLAGE


COLLAGE

I am leading a successful life
I am watching what my dad wants every night
I had a pink bicycle with training wheels once
I had a non-pressured life but as I grow older
more things change, become harder
I thought I could run away from home when I
was angry but now, at 11 I know that I can never 
leave my family
I have seen my parents cry at funerals
I have heard my name been called out in sport 
achievements
I used to think the moon followed me
I know all my basic facts
I know playing in the rain gets you sick but I just
love it
I don’t know why people like KFC
I detest people annoying others and me
I hate the smell of my Dads farts
I love playing all sorts of sports
I love how my family can be proud of me  
I used to love dresses but now as the years past 
I know they're not my style
I’ve lost the girly personality I used to have
I’ve lost the hair gel and red hairspray I used to wear
I’m looking for skills to be a cook for my family
I’m looking for new things to learn everyday
And my heart is open to anyone who deserves it

by Gemma

1 comment:

  1. Gemma, your 'Collage' is amazing, I love that you thought 'the moon used to follow you' (I used to think that as well).

    Mrs Gregory.

    ReplyDelete