Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Lost

Splish! Splash! Water dripped down the corner of my grinning checks splattering on the bottom of the raft. All you could hear were excited screams. I was so happy because it was my birth day. The sun was out making the water. I was becoming was becoming more tan by the second. My perm was moulding into sludge then my brother chucked sand into my brown eyes.

Boom! The raft went to a halt with a sharp boulder perching though the hull. My family and I fell into the rushing water. We all were knocked out.

When I woke up I noticed that we had drifted to shore but my brother no where to be seen. Someone was calling my name. Jamian! Jamian! I respond by banging to rocks together since my thought was to sour. They found me and gave me details of where we were. 'LOST'. To my surprise the worlds most dangerous  endangered bear jumped out behind the bush. ROAR! Screamed my other brother finn. The bear pounced him eating him hole. Then went on to my parents. They told me to run. Ahhh was all I heard was the sound of my parents getting ripped apart. I ran the fastest I had ever ran in my life. As I tripped over a rock the bear jumped on me. He was dribbling with hunger.

I heard shouting from behind me. The bear must of been frightened and ran of. Bear Grills walked in front of me and gave me his hand to help me up. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. then took me with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment