Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Lost In Canada


It was a sunny day and there was water rushing everywhere, rocks falling from high above. We paddle as fast as we can trying to get out of the rapids, the orange boat is filled with water, everyone was in a panic and I can hear everyone screaming my name"Ginger, Ginger help". I look around and I can see Jack trying to hock the angler around a tree but it doesn't work he keeps on trying and all I can see in his face is anger. I looked up and all I could see was tall, dark trees reaching for the sky and when I close my eyes all I could see was Jacks face full of anger.

Jack Snaps was tough ,was really nice when you got to know him but when he got anger all of the good things would disappear. He had dark brown hair and eyes and when you looked at him all you can see was his brown eyes and a scare on his left cheek. Jack got that nasty scare when he was sixteen, he was riding a horse when all of a sudden the horse got spooked and Jack fall of his back and the horse stepped on the side of Jacks face.

I hear the water has stopped rushing we all start jumping for joy but then we hear it again and Sam turns around slowly and sees that we are headed for a giant water fall. There’s nothing we can do so we sit down and say goodbye to each other and then the floor is gone and we are screaming and then it’s silent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment