Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 May 2013

My family's last adventure!!!

It was a nice sunny day there was a cool breeze and the air felt so fresh.
My parents three brothers and my sister are all going kyaking the worlds roughest river in the world and
surly I could not miss this.
My sister is five and is as scared as anything my parents are scared that we are going to fall out of the kayak and my three brothers there are going to be sharks in the water
am I the only person that sounds like i'm going to enjoy this?

As we jumped in the kayak and got in the water the wind seemed to feel Alot stronger and my lond black hair blew in front of me and I started to get goose-bumps.
My luck seemed to had to change when the wind was more stronger than before and to my surprise we had found that a huge crocadile was following us.
Our instructer did not say anything about crocadiles in the river and he never said that we were going to kayak right next to them.

The next thing I knew I heard a rushing sound in front of me then my mum started to shout
"EVERYONE HOLD ON"
I did as my mum said my mother said but I did not know why she said that but I found out in a few seconds.
In that time I felt like I was on the Fear-Fall at RainbowsEnd because we were dropping and the drop was as high as a 10 story building.
My family fell out of the kayak leaving me to hold for my life.

Our kayak landed perfectly on the water and now my next life threatening mission was to get my
family out of the water but before I  could do anything the water turned red then I knew instantly
my family was dead.
The crocodile had gotten my family before I could even do anything to try and help.
I could not do anything now but hope and pray I just don't get eaten alive like they did.

I paddled to the end of the river and there laid a beautiful forest but nothing seemed beautiful anymore
my family was dead and that was all that mattered.
I could not turn back because it would risk my life so I stayed and lived in the forest and i had to live in the fear of the beasts who killed my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment