Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 May 2013

Collage by Leslie


COLLAGE

I am leading an interesting life
I am watching my past as I grow up
I had a bird but it recently died.
I had I had a lolly but I ate it 
I thought being naughty was cool 
and now, at 12 I know I will be punished for what I do
I have seen the warriors loose lots of games.
I have heard the birds chirp before.
I used to think rainbow ends was cool but now that i've been there to much times i've finely think it's not as cool.
I know that one plus one is two.
I know have to tie my shoes but sometimes i don't wear shoes 
I don’t know why people bully each other.
I detest people being so rude. 
I hate waking up for school in the morning.
I love watching people failing at being cool.
I love hearing the sound of the birds
I used to love the colour red but now I like the colour blue.
I’ve lost my shoe for school.
I’ve lost my sock for school.
I’m looking for the teddy bear that my mum gave away when I was little.
I’m looking for the remote for the Tv
And my heart is most welcome to anyone who's alone.


by Leslie Hiwarau

1 comment:

  1. Aww I wish I was there to do that it would of been fun :)

    Don't worry photos will be coming through soon :)

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete