Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 May 2013

A Nightmare

It was a cold, dark night and the street lights turned on and off flickering in the dark.The streets were wet and alone as I walked on puddles. I squeezed my inhaler as I feel my asma congestion coming up.I get them when Im scared. My black, short hair is wet from that heavy rain and my brown eyes are red from being tired.

I turned around as I see a car coming towards me so I ran into a building. The building was dusty and stuffy with broken glass on the floor everywhere, The curtains were old and ripped and I gasped as I  stepped on broken glass. I knewI should have ran towards the car and called for help but something told me not to and the car has already pasted by. Now I was in the building not knowing where I am and how I got here, I pulled down a ripped curtain and placed in on a bench close by and laid down for the nights sleep.

I woke up to hear chain-saws and screaming that didnt sound too far away. I was dizzy and my eyes took time to adjust the light. Then everything was clear and now I could see that I was in a room that had no windows or anything else except a door. The room had scratches on the wall and blood was everywhere that it stank. I saw that I had chains on my foot with big round cement balls on the end. I was so shocked that I had to spray 5 times of my inhaler in my mouth. I heard screaming again that didn't sound to far away.

Then the door creaked open revealing a girl that stood beside it, She giggled and started to laugh. She had black hair that came to her waist and wore a black dress that had blood stained on them. She was walking on bare feet and had white eyes. She was holding a chain-saw with blood on it and was slowly walking forward sniffing at directions. I figured that she couldn't see because of her white eyes so just to make sure I took the glass that was stuck on my feet and threw it to a corner. It made such a loud noise that she walked forward towards the noise.

I pulled the chain saw and they weren't as heavy as I thought they were so I ran out the door. The outside was a inside dusty parking building. I kept on running but to my surprise the same girl was there in front of me with her bloodstained chain saw, I waited for death to come to me and I closed my eyes.

To my surprise I woke up to see my dog licking my face and my other dog looking out the window barking loudly. I yarned and stood up to look out the window and there standing in the fog was the same girl, she was looking up straight at me and smiling.

2 comments:

  1. That was so SCARY Finau!!! You described everything really well and I always had a clear picture in my head of what was happening.
    Awesome writing Finau,

    Gemma:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete