Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Past midnight-Narrative Writing

It was the summer of 2010. I still have nightmares about that night, I remember the dark halls and the classrooms with the darkest corners and those screams those high pitched horrible screams the ones that sounded so close yet so far away. It was the night of the school sleepover it was a clear grey night the stars twinkled in the night sky, the crickets sang in the cold night breeze that crawled up your spin and gave you the creeps. Even though its been this long I know I'm next........

Hi I'm Gabriel I'm the school clown everyone laughs at my jokes I have a joke for every occasion. I love a good joke making people laugh and a good movie. But I hate people who don't know how to have fun, chores, and a bad joke.I have a secret that not even my parents know about but I only got it from that night, but some day I will have to tell someone some day because if I don't It will be to late.

But I'm getting ahead of myself it was february 12th 2010 we where getting ready for the year 7 & 8 sleepover, everyone was exited about the night of games sleeping away from home and being with friends but for me that was a different story I was getting everything I could get into my little bag but most of the space was taken up by my jokes kit. After round 3 with my bag it finally zipped up just in time I zoomed out the door to catch up with my best friend that I will always remember "Brandon" I yelled "wait up" I try to put my bag on my shoulders I just manage to put one strap on my shoulder "what's in their bricks" "no" I replied. So we walked to school and had an ordinary day then after school everyone left except for the year 7 & 8 students, Mr.Edward and Mrs.Watson stayed. We set up our sleeping bags in two places one for the girls and one for the boys. The boys had the old damaged hall while the girls had the luxury teachers lounge. Then we had dinner and went our separate ways at 1:15am I had to go to the toilet and we had to go in threes so I woke up Brandon and DJ to come with me so they did while I was in he loo I heard them both scream when I came out they were not there but then some thing horrible slid into my brain and in a flash I memory  was in front of my eyes It was When Mr.Edward told us that the school was built on a grave yard suddenly goose bumps slid into every part of my body then Amy2 had to go to the toilet so she took Jenny and Germ then when she came out to find that they were missing so she ran to Mrs.Watson to tell her about the bad news and that they where missing........ 

I was scared to fall asleep so I went to get drink then something dripped onto my head, I looked up to see Brandon dangling from a wire blood dripping slowly from the bottom of his corpse, then I let out a loud scream and ran into something that had a yellow jacket and it seemed to move quicker then quick it seemed to move gracefully while it seemed to not touch the ground then in a flash it flew away reviling another corpse was behind the creature it was Jenny. She seemed to still be alive yet dead as she was lying in a pool of blood. I ran to her then she said something to me that is my secret "The beast is not from the school its from Mr.Edward." Then she past away so I got the courage to barge into Mr.Edwards part of the hall to see him doing something ghastly, something horrible, something gruesome something I will never forget..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment