Total Pageviews

Monday 8 April 2013

Midnight at Reremoana

It's 7:30 Friday 13th at Reremoana. The day we all know about the movie with Freddy Krueger. Shivers are running down all our our spines. Today it is camping in the hall. Our school has been here for at least 100 years now. The commotion in the hall is so loud I can;t even hear myself think. Davey has been acting strange. As I fix up all my sleeping bag I hear odd, scary spooky noises. I go to the toilet and hear a scream in the courtyard. I finish my number 1 first then tell mr Fourie. Everyone is  is playing and having fun except for Davey he isn't so much. The teachers get suspicious and worry.

The principle had a school count. The result of the count showed that Germ and Jenny from room 14 were missing. There were teachers searching up down and all around for them. Davey was bullying kids in the bathroom and stealing their money to buy butter chicken wraps at the canteen. I was reading my Skullduggery Pleasant book and I was getting stuck into it. Everyone was messing around in the hall. i stumble across a poster as I walk to the bathroom and try to stick up for my buddy who was getting bullied. I threaten Davey that I will tell on him if he doesn't stop. But as I say that I hear multiple grunts echoing in the hall. Screams everywhere. Davey ran out of the bathroom. I panicked so I followed him he looks behind him and he screams "what are you doing" but I'm too tired to reply. We run  into a bush  and notice legs out of the bush we pull them out and we recognise them Germ and Jenny with no brains " Could this be a zombie invasion"?

Ding midnight hits the grandfather clock. We shiver "Oh no" Davey says. "What" I say " the ancient dead bodies will rise from the dead" I basically knew everything about as I play Black ops 2 but this was real. "Its not long before the zombies smell the warmth of our blood, we got to ..." he didnt finish "We got to what". All we know is that we are the only ones alive except for Mr Fourie. " Smash Jenny and Germ then wear their flesh" he says. "what thew hell"? He reassures me and I can trust him. We both get two wooden stakes and stab them really hard while we wipe blood from our faces. We put on their girly clothes and stumble across the soccer field with zombie flesh oozing all over us. Zombies sniff us everywhere "Ahhhhh" I scream Davey bit me. I realise he is a zombie. I die.

1 comment:

  1. Woow Mathew awesome writing ! :)

    From: Rayaan:)

    ReplyDelete