Total Pageviews

Monday 8 April 2013

Past midnight at school

It is summer of 2013.My primary/intermediate school is having a sleep over.My class and room 14 are coming.It is 10pm in the morning.Its dark,grey,dry and spooky.As I walked into one of the school gates   all I hear is the dry grass crunching under my feet and the other children that have arrived yelling and screaming in there tents on the rugby field.

One person that I hear as soon as I walk into the school gates is the school bully Davey. I could see his shadow in a tent. Davey is the strong,tough and tall.He has blonde hair blue eyes and a big scar going through his right eye down to his cheek. He is a bully because his mum still has the a whip from when she was a little kid and uses it on him when he does nothing wrong.His dad treats him like a piece of rubbish. So he takes it out on other people because he is to scared to take it out on his parents.

 The year 7/8s gathered in the centre of the rugby field so Mr Fourie and Mr Munro could organize people to set up the rest of the tents.Mr Fourie said that the school was built on an old graveyard.Some people got freaked out but the others didn't believe him because he is the type of teacher that like jokes and tells them often.When we spilt to set up the tents and put our stuff in them we heard 2 screams. Mr Munro got everyone to assemble in the centre of the rugby field.Mr Fourie counted everyone and 2 students were missing.

Mr Munro told us to settle down and start to go to sleep. So everyone walked over to there tents.As I got into my bed I felt something beside me I thought it was my friend Jenny sleeping next to me but as I opened my eyes there was my best friend April and germ lining there dead OMG!


I screamed really loud Jenny woke up and Mr munro and Mr Fourie ran to the rescue. They got everyone out of there tents with their stuff and told them to assemble in the hall.When Jenny and I were walking we heard a scream everyone turned around to see where the scream came from. Mr Fourie counted everyone again but no one was missing. When we finally got to the hall Mr Munro counted us and 2 more people were missing. It is 1min after midnight and there was banging on the windows and doors in the hall.

About 10mins after the machines across the road started up and I looked at the clock it was 12.02 and I was really freaked out. Then 2 mins later the machines stopped then as soon as the banging on the hall windows and doors started again.They stopped and we heard another scream. Everyone had a chance to go to sleep because al the noises finally stopped. The next morning everyone woke up and had some breakfast.

We had to pack up before we left. There were scratch marks the tents we had left up all night, and on mine and Jenny's there was a word written on it in blood it said you will be next!!!!!!        

No comments:

Post a Comment